The following rules apply on Marineterrein Amsterdam:
- Respect the quietness of the area
- Clean up after yourself
- Park your bike in a bike rack
- Parking spaces are only available for parking permit holders
- Keep your dog on a leash
- No boats
- No mopeds
- No BBQ’s
You are welcome to visit Marineterrein Amsterdam at all times.
- Visiting address: Kattenburgerstraat 7, 1018 JA Amsterdam (main entrance, blue gate).
- Mailing address/information: Kattenburgerstraat 5, 1018 JA Amsterdam.
Looking for someone?
Bilboards on the Marineterrein show which organizations can be found along which route. There is a red route (along the Voorwerf) and a yellow route (along Kade West). The red and yellow routes are indicated on lampposts and signposts.
The Marineterrein is a historic area that has always been en will be connected with innovation. The Ministry of Defense leaves the Marineterrein partly and step by step. In 2015 and 2016 and 2018 parts of the area became publicly accessible. There are four different tours on this part of the Marineterrein, read more here.
The porter’s lodge next to the blue gate is open every working day from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. This is where guests can ask questions or packages can be dropped off.