The following rules apply on Marineterrein Amsterdam:
- Respect the quietness of the area
- Clean up after yourself
- Park your bike in a bike rack
- Parking spaces are only available for parking permit holders
- Keep your dog on a leash
- No boats
- No mopeds
- No BBQ’s
You are welcome to visit Marineterrein Amsterdam at all times.
- Visiting address: Kattenburgerstraat 7, 1018 JA Amsterdam (main entrance, blue gate).
- Mailing address/information: Kattenburgerstraat 5, 1018 JA Amsterdam.
Looking for someone?
Bilboards on the Marineterrein show which organizations can be found along which route. There is a red route (along the Voorwerf) and a yellow route (along Kade West). The red and yellow routes are indicated on lampposts and signposts.
The porter’s lodge next to the blue gate is open every working day from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. This is where guests can ask questions or packages can be dropped off.