Main address for ALL packages
Portiersloge, Gebouw 003
1018 JA Amsterdam
Building 001 (Commandantswoning)
1018 JA Amsterdam
+ 31 (0)20 261 36 5
Where to park
What does it take to create a car-free zone in de middle of the city? This is what we try to find out at the Marineterrein. That’s why we do experiments with Foodlogica, with autonomous transportation and that is why parking space at the Marineterrein is very limited. If you don’t have a parking contract, then these are your options:
How to find your way at the Marineterrein
There are no street names on Marineterrein Amsterdam, just building numbers from 001 to 039. Such is the legacy of the site’s military past. This is why the signage system is based on these numbers. Here you find the map of the Marineterrein. Some useful tips:
- Mention your building number with your address at all times.
- Make sure your visitors know your building number.
- Ask your visitors to arrive at least 5 minutes earlier to get from the main entrance to your door.
- The Marineterrein signposts will help your visitors to navigate.
How to optimize your findability in Google Maps
- Download: 13 easy steps to optimize your listing on Google Maps.
- Go to Google My Business and claim your business.
- Fill out all input boxes including your building number.
- Put your ‘pin’ close to the actual entrance.
- Check and update your listing regularly.
How to improve your visibility at the Marineterrein
- A maximum of 30% of your office windows may be used for signage, such as your logo.
- Equally share available space with neighboring organizations.
- Signage must be easy to remove without leaving any traces.
- La Bolleur can help you out with the design and fabrication.
- Note: windows with HR++ glass can not be used because of the risk of thermal break.