Exchange your parking pass now21 July 2020
In order to regulate access more efficiently, we are switching to a new access system. Instead of a parking pass, community members with a parking contract can now open the electric bollard with a pin code.
If you have a parking contract, the following applies;
- Submit your pass to the Polo before August 1.
- Receive a pin code with which you can enter the site.
- Until August 1, the pole will automatically drop on departure.
- After August 1 you will also need your pin code to leave the site.
If you don’t have a parking contract;
- park in one of the parking garages in the area
- or use P + R Zeeburg (from 1€ per day). From there, just hop on tram 26.
We have been working for some time now to gradually making the Marineterrein car-free. This is why we are testing last mile solutions such as Foodlogica, the ‘eBuurthub’ and autonomous transportation. Parking contracts are limited and it is not possible to apply for a new one.